|This road was chartered in 1853
and completed in about 1860. It connected Columbia, Tennessee to the
Alabama line, connecting there to the Tennessee & Alabama Central
On July 1, 1861, the Central Southern, Tennessee & Alabama, and Tennessee & Alabama Central Railroads renewed an annual agreement to operate as three financial entities under the name Nashville & Decatur Railroad.
|Black's Number||Part of 71 (map)|
|Track||46 miles of 5 foot gauge of unknown type and 57# weight|
|Locomotives||Unknown; 5 names|
|Cars||Unknown -- see link|