St. Johns

This short road was started in 1858 and promptly completed as a mule-drawn road. In 1860, the road was rebuilt, with a proper road bed, rails and rolling stock. It connected St. Augustine to the St. Johns River, where steamboats connected to Jacksonville and the interior.
Black's Number Not listed. (map) (map)
Track 16 miles of unknown gauge or weight.
Locomotives Unknown
Cars Unknown
Stations 2
Officers President
Significant Documents

Home